Hotel with attractions
Hotel MAGELLAN*** makes every effort to ensure that our guests have best package holidays by Zalew Sulejowski. That is why we provide them with access to:
- swimming pool complex,
- Night Club.
Moreover, there is a group of professional animators at guests’ disposal.
In hotel premises
Additional attractions are available outside the main building. We offer our guests to make use of:
- summer cinema in amphitheatre,
- beach by the pool
- Rope Park,
- outdoor playground,
- boules pitch,
- volleyball and football pitch
Hotel MAGELLAN*** provides also access to chess and checkerboards and badminton equipment. Bicycle and Nordic walking sticks rental has been created especially with those on mind who would like to spend their time actively with their family or to spend a romantic weekend for two and enjoy the location of the hotel in the very heart of Landscape Park, to enjoy the peace and quiet of this beautiful area.
Trips in the area
Holidays by Zalew Sulejowski – independently on whether they last a month, a week or maybe we want to do some sightseeing of Lodz Province just for a weekend – can abound in many events, trips and experiences to remember.
Package holidays by Zalew Sulejowski would not be complete without sightseeing of at least several most interesting tourists spots nearby. Located in Bronisławów, Hotel MAGELLAN*** SPA & Business is situated in the heart of Sulejów Landscape Park, but also close to many extraordinary locations.
- The famous Blue Springs reserve in Tomaszów Mazowiecki,
- Renaissance Royal Castle from 16th Century in Piotrków Trybunalski,
- The dam on Sulejów Lake in Smardzewice,
- The open-air museum of Pilica River in Tomaszów Mazowiecki,
- Education and Entertainment Park MICROCOSM in Ujazd,
- Bunker – one of the biggest railway bunkers, located in Konewka,
- Kuiavian Bishops’ Palace in Wolbórz,
- Cisterian Abbey by Pilica in Sulejów,
- Small wooden church by the name of Mother Mary, the "Queen of Polish Crown” in Spała
In the nearest proximity of Hotel MAGELLAN*** there is a running and cycle path under the name of Zygmunt Goliat around Sulejów Reservoir. The hotel staff will be delighted to suggest cycle paths for anyone, from several to several dozen kilometres long.